Your generous donation motivates, prepares, and empowers youth to reach their full potential as leaders, creating a socially just, environmentally sustainable future.
All of our students benefit and learn from a diverse cohort of students, including participants across the socioeconomic spectrum. This is why 50% of our participants, by design, are part of low-income families. We depend on your donations to assist us in keeping our program open to ALL youth who wish to participate.
Thank you in advance for your generous donation!
The Impact of Your Donation
- $250 ($25 a month) enables three Guatemalan teens to participate in the year-long Guatemala Leadership Program.
- $500 ($50 a month) enables one First Year leader the chance to attend the two Leadership Program
- $1,000 ($100 a month) covers all travel costs for one First Year participant, including round trip airfare to Guatemala.
- $2,500 ($250 a month) funds a full need based scholarship for one Advanced Leadership participant, enabling them to lead their First Year peers through the First Year program and immersion trip to Guatemala.
- $5,000 ($500 a month) funds a full need based scholarship for one First Year participant, enabling them to participate in the year-long leadership program.
Click the link to the right to make your donation today!
Global Visionaries is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Thus, if your donation is for general funds, then your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We’ll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation. However, if your donation is for a specific student’s tuition, your donation is not tax deductible, per IRS guidelines. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.