Your generous donation motivates, prepares, and empowers youth to reach their full potential as leaders, creating a socially just and environmentally sustainable future.
As we enter our 2023-2024 program year, we ask everyone to consider making a monthly donation of $15.00. This amount, on a monthly basis, will enable us to provide year-long programming, offer more scholarships, and provide leadership development opportunities for Guatemalan youth.
Having trouble using this form? Click here.
The Impact of Your Donation
- $250 ($21 a month) enables three Guatemalan teens to participate in the year-long Guatemala Leadership Program.
- $1,200 ($100 a month) covers one full round trip airfare to Guatemala for a Cultural Immersion participant.
- $4965 ($413.75 a month) funds a full need-based scholarship for one Cultural Immersion participant.
To support GV by purchasing fundraising items:
- To order items with a credit or debit card (transaction fees apply) click here
- To order items via e-check (no transaction fees) click here
To make a donation through the King County Employee Giving Campaign, use Global Visionaries’ charitable ID number: 9637
Global Visionaries is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Thus, if your donation is for general funds, it is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your emailed donation receipt as your official record. It will be sent to you upon successful completion of your donation. If your donation is for a specific student’s tuition, your donation is not tax deductible, per IRS guidelines. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.