Your generous donation motivates, prepares, and empowers youth to reach their full potential as leaders, creating a socially just and environmentally sustainable future.
Having trouble using this form? Click here.
The Impact of Your Donation
- $250 ($21 a month) enables three Guatemalan teens to participate in the year-long Guatemala Leadership Program.
- $500 ($42 a month) enables one First Year leader the chance to attend the two Leadership Program
- $1,000 ($84 a month) covers all travel costs for one First Year participant, including round trip airfare to Guatemala.
- $2,500 ($209 a month) funds a full need based scholarship for one Advanced Leadership participant, enabling them to lead their First Year peers through the First Year program and immersion trip to Guatemala.
- $5,000 ($417 a month) funds a full need based scholarship for one First Year participant, enabling them to participate in the year-long leadership program.
To make a donation through the King County Employee Giving Campaign, use Global Visionaries’ charitable ID number: 9637
Global Visionaries is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Thus, if your donation is for general funds, it is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your emailed donation receipt as your official record. It will be sent to you upon successful completion of your donation. If your donation is for a specific student’s tuition, your donation is not tax deductible, per IRS guidelines. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.